Local Community Grants
Walmart and Sam's Club
Our local community grants are awarded through an open application process and provide funding directly from Walmart and Sam’s Club facilities to local organizations in the U.S. Don’t know how to determine your local facility? Don’t worry, the application will assist you.
- Local Community grants range from a minimum of $250 to a maximum of $5,000.
- Eligible nonprofit organizations must operate on the local level (or be an affiliate/chapter of a larger organization that operates locally) and directly benefit the service area of the facility from which they are requesting funding.
- The 2021 grant cycle begins Feb. 1, 2021 and the application deadline is Dec. 31, 2021.
- Applications may be submitted at any time during this funding cycle. Please note that applications will only remain active in our system for 90 days, and at the end of this period they will be automatically rejected.
- Organizations may only submit a total number of 25 applications and/or receive up to 25 grants within the 2021 grant cycle.
- All organizations applying for a Local Community grant must be CyberGrants FrontDoor verified prior to applying.