Join & Donate
Join as an annual member or make a one-time donation to support Montana’s watersheds. Your contribution allows us to provide funding, coordination, resources, tools, and training to support watershed conservation efforts statewide. MWCC services provide critical capacity to local conservation groups, while also connecting organizations to a larger network of watershed partners throughout the state. Explore your options below for supporting our work and joining as an Annual Member.
Your investment in our work allows us to provide critical programs and services to Montana’s watershed partners, such as:
- Funding – The MWCC Watershed Fund provides financial support to conservation organizations across Montana for project implementation, capacity-building, and professional development. Since 2018, MWCC has partnered with funders to provide more than $900,000 in grants to 55 organizations.
- Training & Networking – MWCC’s events (Watershed Symposium, Annual Meeting, Fall Watershed Tour, and Capacity-Building Workshops) connect watershed organizations, landowners, agencies, non-profits, and funders to create opportunities to learn, network, and build partnerships
- Resources & Information – MWCC’s biweekly Watershed Newsletter contains the most up-to-date information about funding, careers, events, trainings, and conservation news. Our online resources connect organizations to technical expertise and capacity-building information.
- Outreach & Promotion – MWCC acts as a collective voice for watershed conservation partners, promoting their successes, stories, and accomplishments to communicate the importance of locally led watershed initiatives.
- Building Partnerships – MWCC coordinates with public agencies, NGOs, collaborative groups, and private interests at federal, state, and local levels to leverage partnerships that improve watershed conservation outcomes.
Learn more about opportunities to join us and support our work
Individual Donors & Members
Individuals seeking to support MWCC’s Mission to Promote Healthy and Productive Communities throughout Montana’s Watersheds
Community-based conservation groups
Tribal Agencies and locally led Indigenous groups
National, Regional, and Statewide Nonprofit Organizations
Business Partners Seeking to Support MWCC’s Programs & Projects, as well as Montana’s Network of Watershed Communities