Field Coordinator - Centennial Valley
CVA is seeking a dedicated and driven individual to join our Team, leading the Invasive Species Management, Water and Drought Awareness, and Outreach/Education programs. The Field Coordinator will be responsible for growing and coordinating these field-based programs that serve the Centennial Valley community, landscape, and partner organizations. Specifically, the Field Coordinator will:
- Establish and maintain relationships, while actively participating in collaborative projects with ranchers, local community members, and agency and NGO partners, to strategically enhance CVA’s mission and goals.
- Coordinate and implement Early Detection, Rapid Response invasive weed management to protect and maintain intact native plant communities, quality forage for livestock and wildlife, and ensure that the Centennial Valley remains one of the most pristine landscapes in Montana.
- Implement data collection and lead a forum on drought awareness, education, and information dissemination that supports local landowners in making informed, effective, and sustainable land management decisions.
- Organize and conduct effective education and outreach programming for the local community, K-8 students, recreationists, and other visitors.
- Assist with grant writing, fundraising, marketing, and other general operational duties.