Regional Executive Director Northern Rockies, Prairies & Pacific Region - National Wildlife Federation
Principal Duties of the Regional Executive Director (RED):
The RED is accountable for developing and implementing programs and strategies that enable the National Wildlife Federation to achieve outcomes articulated in our Strategic and Equity and Justice Plans and serves as an important “face and voice” for the organization in the Northern Rockies, Prairies & Pacific Region. This position may be based in Missoula, MT or Seattle, WA.
Additionally, the RED:
- Provides organizational leadership, program development, and targeted campaign management that effectively advances our mission and objectives;
- Fosters an inclusive, and collaborative workplace culture that supports staff in functioning as a highly integrated and effective team across a geographically diverse, highly matrixed organization;
- Achieves the organization’s regional philanthropic and fundraising goals by working with staff to engage current and potential funders, individuals, foundations, and corporations to support our work;
- Manages the Regional Center’s budget and stewards the organization’s financial resources;
- Builds and maintains authentic relationships with political, affiliate, business, education, indigenous, governmental and community leaders with a diverse and representative range of group identities;
- Demonstrates a personal and professional commitment to and experience in advancing equity and justice within the organization and in external program delivery, partnerships, and communications;
- Advances the National Wildlife Federation’s long-term conservation goals as well as our values of collaboration, empowerment, inclusivity, mindfulness, and mission-focused work.